Homemade Spicy shrimp curry – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Homemade Spicy shrimp curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Spicy shrimp curry
- Prepare 500 gm of small shrimps.
- You need 500 gm of chopped onions.
- You need 7/8 of chills.
- Prepare 1 tb of spoon of garlic & ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 tb of spoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tb of spoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tb of spoon of coriander powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 5-8 tb of spoon of oil.
- You need 2 tb of spoon.
- You need of Lemon juice.
Homemade Spicy shrimp curry Instructions
- First wash the shrimps & marinate them with little bit of salt and lemon juice. Marinate for 15-30min.
- On a pan heat the oil, and fry the onions. Till they get brown in colour. Then add all the spices in that. Add a little bit of water.
- When the mix is coming to boil add the shrimps. Let it cook for 10min. Add the chills into it. Wait for 5min.
- Put the curry into a serving dish & enjoy the spicy home made shrimp curry.