Foil wrapped veggies & shrimp – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Foil wrapped veggies & shrimp using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Foil wrapped veggies & shrimp
- It’s 1 lb of frozen cooked & De veined shrimp 26 30 ct..
- You need 1 packages of broccoli & cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 2 small of thinly sliced carrots.
- Prepare 1 each of thinly sliced zucchini.
- Prepare 1 small of onion cut in quarter pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of snow peas.
- It’s 1/4 lb of Brussel sprouts halved.
- It’s 1 of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of lemon pepper.
Foil wrapped veggies & shrimp Step By Step
- set grill to med high
- make a clam like plate made of heavy foil paper
- on the bottom part of the foil spread butter
- mix all the veggies add the lemon pepper and garlic salt
- place mixture of veggies on buttered bottom foil and place thawed out shrimp on top of veggies
- add 4 tbsp of mayo on each serving and close foil over the foil plate and fold the three edges of foil to form a closed package
- place foil package on grill buttered side down wait till foil rises like a bubble and that's how you know its done