taisen's spicy shrimp sauce over rice – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have taisen's spicy shrimp sauce over rice using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of taisen's spicy shrimp sauce over rice
- It’s 1 of frozen or fresh steamed shrimp. peeled and deviened.
- Prepare 1 of tomato soup.
- It’s 1 of canned crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of white or wheat rice.
- Prepare 1 of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 of a slight amount of hot sauce ( a few dashes).
- It’s 1 of old bay.
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely diced.
taisen's spicy shrimp sauce over rice Step By Step
- if you buy frozen shrimp cook and peel as the package says. if you get fresh steamed pull off tails and peel the shell off
- if using onion peel rinse and dice very fine
- get a saucepan. pour in crushed tomatoes, tomato soup, and some of the seasonings. simmer until the tomatoes are cooked down. keep an eye on the tomatoes if you want you can make them smaller. stir every so often so it doesn't stick to the pot. pull out any skin from the tomatoes
- add in shrimp. add spices and onion. simmer for about 25 minutes
- add in the veggies. cook until they soften up and taste. if it isn't spicy enough add more spice
- let this set simmer for another 20 minutes or so
- when the sauce is to your liking start you rice. keep the sauce on warm/low heat
- put rice on a plate after draining it. turn heat off from sauce. using a big spoon pour sauce over top of the rice and serve. enjoy!