Spicy Shrimp Chilli – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Spicy Shrimp Chilli using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Chilli
- Prepare 1 quart of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 can of light red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of marzetti's california hot blend.
- You need 2 can of sliced potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby corn.
- You need 1 packages of frozen cooked tail-off shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of powedered chilli pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 dash of lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Spicy Shrimp Chilli Step By Step
- set stove to high
- using a large soup pot add in California blend, beans, and potatoes into pot
- allow to simmer for 5 min then add in seasonings and the rest of the veggies
- with everything but the shrimp in bring to boil
- once boiling add shrimp