Avacado shrimp salad summertime fresh! – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Avacado shrimp salad summertime fresh! using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avacado shrimp salad summertime fresh!
- You need 2 each of avacados.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp fresh or frozen.
- It’s 1 tbsp of avacado oil / olive oil.
- You need 1 each of medium lime.
- You need 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of asparagus tips.
- Prepare 1/2 small of red onion/ or more if you like.
- It’s of Chipotle salt from mcCormick, onion powder and garlic powder.
Avacado shrimp salad summertime fresh! Instructions
- If using raw shrimp boil them in water with some old bay season. If precooked bring water to boil and turn off add shrimp and cover for about 5 mins. Drain both.
- Chop onion and Cilantro in small food chop. I added a little avacado oil to help it along. Place in medium bowl.
- Cut avacado all the way around twist apart. Cut lengthwise then across. Scoop out with spoon. Put in bowl with onions and Cilantro.
- Blanche asparagus in lightly salted water. Drain. Add to other ingredients.
- Add avacado oil, Chipotle salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Gently mix all the ingredients together. Serve chilled or room temperature.
- I Hope you Enjoy!!