DJ one's Harty Chicken Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have DJ one's Harty Chicken Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of DJ one's Harty Chicken Soup
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 5 stick of celery.
- Prepare 5 stick of carrots.
- It’s 3 of potatos.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of season all.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 10 of Chicken bullion cubes.
- You need 1 box of Elbow Noodles.
DJ one's Harty Chicken Soup Step By Step
- Clean whole chickin and place in a larg pot. Fill water pot 3 inches above the whole chicken. Cook on high heat
- Quarter onion, chop celery, chop carrots, cube potato, add pepper, add season all and chicken bullion cubes and and to pot
- Cook about 1 hour in till chicken falls off the bone.
- Boil elbow noodles in a separate pot till tender.
- Place noodles in bowl and pour the soup over the noodles and serve.