Italian Noodle Soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Italian Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Noodle Soup
- Prepare 4 cup of Chicken or Vegetable Broth.
- It’s 12 oz of Fettuccine Noodles (or another noodle type).
- It’s 8 oz of Spinach.
- Prepare 3 can of Diced Tomatoes (15 oz. cans), Not Drained.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, Chopped.
- Prepare 5 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of OPTIONAL:.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
Italian Noodle Soup Instructions
- If you are adding ground beef, brown it first and drain fat.
- Put broth in a large soup pot, heat until bubbling.
- Add in all other ingredients (break noodles in half to fit in pot) and cook until noodles are al dente (cooked).
- Serve hot with French bread!