Spicy Creamy Shrimp & Crab Manicotti – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Spicy Creamy Shrimp & Crab Manicotti using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Creamy Shrimp & Crab Manicotti
- Prepare 1 box of Manicotti cooked al dente.
- You need 1 of egg lightly beaten.
- You need 10 oz of cooked large shrimp chopped.
- You need 10 oz of lump crab meat chopped.
- It’s 1 of small white onion minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
- It’s 2 tbs of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground Habanero.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 4 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Spicy Creamy Shrimp & Crab Manicotti Step By Step
- Cook pasta to al dente, drain and cool
- Mix remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Stuff mixture into manicotti tubes. Place in a baking dish and chill in refrigerator for an hour.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter and add garlic over low/medium heat and sauté for about a minute. Add flour to make a rue. Slowly add milk while stirring constantly. increase heat to just over medium and stir occasionally until sauce thickens. Do not boil. Add grated Parmesan and stir occasionally for about 5 mins. Sauce will continue to thicken.
- Remove stuffed manicotti from refrigerator and pour 3/4 of the sauce over manicotti until mostly covered. Bake @ 350° for 25 mins or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 mins uncovered. Serve on a plate and use remaining sauce to top along with fresh parsley (optional)