Zesty Lime Shrimp & Avocado Ceviche – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Zesty Lime Shrimp & Avocado Ceviche using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zesty Lime Shrimp & Avocado Ceviche
- You need 1 lb of Cooked shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- Prepare 1 of Hass avocado (diced).
- It’s 1 medium of tomato (diced).
- You need 1 tbsp of Cilantro (chopped).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Red onion (diced).
- You need 3 of Limes, juice of.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper for taste.
- Prepare 1 of Lettuce (optional).
Zesty Lime Shrimp & Avocado Ceviche Instructions
- Gather all ingredients
- In a small bowl combine the chopped red onion, lime juice, olive oil and a pinch of sat and pepper.
- Let them marinate for at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped shrimp, avocado, and tomato. Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss. Add salt and pepper for taste.
- OPTIONAL: Top your favorite lettuce with the ceviche. Taste great!