Golden brown fried shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Golden brown fried shrimp using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Golden brown fried shrimp
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 lb of pre-cooked shrimp.
Golden brown fried shrimp Step By Step
- Make sure shrimp are thawed in a small bowl, remove any shells from the shrimp (optional) then add your seasoning salt.
- Once seasoned place your shrimp into the flour then place your shrimp into preheated vegetable oil (make sure grease is not to hot) then fry for approx. 5 minutes and your shrimps should be golden brown
- Place cooked shrimp onto a plate with a paper towel covering the plate so the hot grease does not melt the plate (if plastic) and to make sure all the grease has been drained. Then serve.