Yellow squash Noodles (Non-Pasta) & Garlic Shrimp – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Yellow squash Noodles (Non-Pasta) & Garlic Shrimp using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yellow squash Noodles (Non-Pasta) & Garlic Shrimp
- Prepare 2 medium of Yellow Squash.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of 12 oz bag of shrimp (cooked or uncooked and deshelled).
- Prepare 1 of as needed Garlic powder.
- You need 1 of as needed Old Bay Seasoning.
Yellow squash Noodles (Non-Pasta) & Garlic Shrimp Step By Step
- Rinse your squash. Cut the top and the bottoms off, then cut in half lengthwise. Then use a spoon to scoop the seeds out.
- Take a peeler (if you have a julienne peeler that works great also) and peel lengthwise until the squash eventually breaks down. You can save the extra bits later for a stir fry or something. Put "noodles" in bowl and set aside.
- If you have a cooked shrimp you can heat it up quickly by steaming with your old bay seasoning for 2-3 mins OR you can steam your uncooked shrimp….. the same way lol 🙂
- While your shrimp are steaming heat a large saucepan or wok with your olive oil, add squash "noodles" and sauté on medium low heat. Add steamed shrimp, and season with garlic powder.
- Stir for 5 mins until noodles are tender, and serve warm!
- Enjoy! The squash's texture is reminiscent of cooked cabbage. Very light and pleasant, can easily be modified.