extra creamy bow tie shrimp alfredo – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have extra creamy bow tie shrimp alfredo using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of extra creamy bow tie shrimp alfredo
- Prepare of creamy shrimp alfredo.
- Prepare 1 lb of bow tie pasta.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp (cooked or uncooked, remove tails).
- You need 1 jar of bertolli mushroom Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
extra creamy bow tie shrimp alfredo Step By Step
- cook bow tie as directed
- melt butter in a fryin pan with garlic
- add shrimp. I used cooked frozen shrimp n throw them in frozen.
- add cream cheese and start melting in butter
- pour in your Alfredo sauce when cream cheese is soft. mix until cream cheese looks small n chunky.
- pour over bow tie n mix on low heat. those small cream chunks should be all gone once mixed well.