Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas
- You need 1 slice of onions.
- You need 1 slice of green peppers.
- Prepare 1 slice of red peppers.
- Prepare 1 of pre-cooked chicken slices.
- You need 1 of shrimp no shell.
- You need 1 of flour tortilla.
Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas Step By Step
- medium frying pan on medium to high on stone. You can add grease if you want but I chose not to… If you add grease don't add much, a cap full.
- take your sliced onions, bell peppers, chopped pre-cooked chicken breast, and shrimp (No shell) and throw it into the pan.
- as it cooks, put a top over it. Let it stream on low for 2 minutes. Stir as see fit and then you're done.
- add whatever creams, sauces, or toppings you crave most.
- You can put this on top of rice, beans, in my case, flour tortilla.