Brad's egg drop soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Brad's egg drop soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's egg drop soup
- You need 10 cups of water.
- You need 10 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tbs of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 pkg of lo mein noodles.
- It’s 1 can of diced carrots and peas.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of corn starch dissolved in cold water.
- It’s of Sliced green onions for garnish.
Brad's egg drop soup Instructions
- Boil water in a pot.
- Add bouillon and vinegar. dissolve for 2 minutes.
- Add noodles. Return to a boil for 4 minutes.
- Add can of carrots and peas cook 2 more minutes. Season with pepper and more salt if desired.
- Return to a boil. Slowly add cornstarch mixture until it reaches desired thickness. This step is optional.
- Garnish with sliced green onions. Serve immediately. Enjoy