shrimp pasta with garlic and herbs – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have shrimp pasta with garlic and herbs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of shrimp pasta with garlic and herbs
- It’s 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 1/4 of red onion.
- You need 1/4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter or margerine.
- Prepare 1 packages of garlic and herb pasta mix (powdered).
- You need 1 tsp of onion salt.
- It’s 1 dash of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 packages of pasta(linguine) or any kind.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parmesean or romano cheese (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mrs dash( garlic and herb is the best one) but any Mrs dash will work.
- It’s 12 of About 12-20 shrimp (cooked).
- Prepare 1 cup of milk possibly will be required for pasta mix.
shrimp pasta with garlic and herbs Instructions
- Thaw then season shrimp with tumeric, onion salt and Mrs dash and olive oil..let sit for at least about 1/2 hour
- Cook pasta
- Prepare pasta mix according to directions..
- In a pan heat butter and olive oil..then add red onions and about 2 cloves diced garlic.cook 1 min..then add cooked shrimp.saute for about 2 min
- Add cooked shrimp to cooked pasta in a large bowl..the add pasta sauce mix over top..then toss..sprinkle with finely chopped cilantro…Parmeasan cheese or romano sprinkled on to works well