shrimp salad with warm bacon dressing – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have shrimp salad with warm bacon dressing using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of shrimp salad with warm bacon dressing
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked shrimp peeled/deveined.
- Prepare 4 large of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 8 oz of fresh spinach leaves.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh pre-sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh pre-sliced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 medium of peach.
- Prepare 1 of baguett.
- It’s 2 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil pesto.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fat-free sun-dried tomato vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of diced pimientos.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of green pepper sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil.
shrimp salad with warm bacon dressing Step By Step
- prep place spinach,mushrooms,tomatos,and shrimp in salad bowl. Cut bacon into bite-size pieces; place in microwave-safe bowl (wash hands)
- 1. cover bacon; microwave on high 3-4 mins or until bacon is lightly crisp wash knife and cuting board witg hot, soapy water
- 2. peel peach and cut into bite-size piececs; add to salad bowl
- 3. stir vinaigrette and pepper sauce into bacon and dippings. cover and microwave on high 1 min or untile hot. pour mixture over salad; toss to coat. serve.
- prep. cut bread in half lengthwise, using an electric or serrated knife. stack basil leaves and slice into thin strips; cut mozzarella into bite-size pieces. set both aside
- 1. combine remaining ingedintes in small bowl; spread onto bread halves
- 2. top with mozzarella and basil. slice bruschetta and serve