Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 2 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 8 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 2 of Carrot Sticks.
- You need 3 of Celery Sticks.
- It’s 1 of Lg. Onion.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- It’s 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- You need of Salt (to taste).
- It’s of Pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 Pkg of Egg Noodles.
Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Instructions
- Add chicken broth to crock pot, set aside.
- Slice carrots, mince celery and onion, cut chicken in to cubes and add to a large mixing bowl, mix well.
- Add garlic, cumin, salt, pepper and both cans of soup to the mixture in step two, mix well.
- Add the mixture to crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Add package of egg noodles to crock pot the last 30-40 minuets.