Shrimp in Garlic Sauce/Gambas al Ajillo – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp in Garlic Sauce/Gambas al Ajillo using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp in Garlic Sauce/Gambas al Ajillo
- It’s 2 oz. of large shrimp cooked (peeled, deveined with tail).
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 10 of big garlic cloves, finely sliced.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- It’s of To accompany:.
- You need of Bread.
Shrimp in Garlic Sauce/Gambas al Ajillo Step By Step
- Suggestions: Do not cooking the shrimp excessively, they harden. The shrimps can be raw or cooked.
- Put the shrimp in a colander to remove the excess of water (reserve)
- 2. In a large skillet heat the butter and olive oil over low heat, add garlic
- Cayenne pepper, mix Cook it for 2 to 3 minutes stirring until the garlic is tender (not browned)
- Raise the temperature to medium, add the shrimp
- Sauté until they are ready, for about 2 minutes on each side
- Add salt and pepper, mix and enjoy!