Cheesy chicken and shrimp goodness – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Cheesy chicken and shrimp goodness using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken and shrimp goodness
- Prepare 4 of chicken tenderloin strips.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen mediim size cooked shrimp.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- It’s 1 of salsa of your choice, i used the On the border brand.
- Prepare 1 block of of mexican dipping cheese.
- You need 1 of milk.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
Cheesy chicken and shrimp goodness Step By Step
- Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- Add just enough olive oil to coat your.pan and set your.heat on med-high. Add your chicken and cook for a couple minutes on each side then use.your spatula to break the chicken into bite.size pieces. While the chicken is cooking, thaw shrimp by rinsing under cool water then remove the tails. Cook the chicken until done then add the shrimp.
- Add dash of salt, your garlic powder, onion powder, And pepper all to taste. Continue cooking just until shrimp is heated through.
- Add the salsa, also to tAste, to your rice and mix well. Put.in microwave for a few minutes And while thats heating.chop or shred your cheese and add your milk. You can go by the package directions but I never do lol!
- Once.your rice is done remove from microwave and put In the cheese. Heat a little at a time stirring in between heating sessions.
- Once your done, place desired amount of rice on your plate and add chicken and shrimp on top. Next add lots of cheese and enjoy: ) if you don't wAnt it this way you could make tacos with it adding.beans on bottom. Thats what I did for my kids using the nacho cheese flavored shells and they loved it!