Cheesy Shrimp and Riced Cauliflower Casserole – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Cheesy Shrimp and Riced Cauliflower Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Shrimp and Riced Cauliflower Casserole
- It’s 1 Package of crumbled bacon.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Frozen Shrimp thawed.
- You need 1 of Onion medium diced or cup of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 4 cups of riced Cauliflower cooked.
- Prepare of Baby Bella Mushrooms sliced 1 small pkg.
- Prepare 8 oz of Finely grated Mexican Cheese.
- You need of Bacon grease from cooking bacon.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese 1/4 cup grated.
Cheesy Shrimp and Riced Cauliflower Casserole Instructions
- Cook Bacon,set aside and crumble.
- Cook Cauliflower.
- Dice Onions and mushrooms. Cut large shrimp into two pieces. Cook veggies in bacon grease until slightly tender. Add shrimp to mixture and cook on medium heat until pink.
- Add cooked cauliflower and crumbled bacon. Mix well then add cheese saving some to sprinkle on top. Place mixture in small casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Cook at 375 degrees for approximately 10 minutes until cheese melts.