Savory Seafood Stuffed Peppers – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Savory Seafood Stuffed Peppers using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savory Seafood Stuffed Peppers
- Prepare 8 of large bell peppers.
- You need 2 pounds of jumbo raw shrimp (peeled & deveined).
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 1 bag of cooked frozen chopped spinach.
- You need 2 of chopped and sauted onions.
- You need 3 jars of roasted garlic alfredo sauce.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 jars of cooked crab meat.
Savory Seafood Stuffed Peppers Step By Step
- Mix spinach, onions, garlic, and crab meat with rice in a large bowl.
- Cut off tops and hollow out of each bell pepper. Place each pepper in a deep oven safe pan.
- Stuff the rice mixture in each pepper.
- Put 6 raw shrimp on top of each pepper.
- Pour half of sauce over all peppers.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and place pan of peppers (say that 10 times fast, lol)on bottom rack into oven on 350 degrees.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes.Take the pan out of oven. Pour remainder of sauce at the bottom of serving plates and place a pepper in the center of plate. Smile & Enjoy!