My Yellow Coconut Curried Chicken & king Prawns. 😀 – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have My Yellow Coconut Curried Chicken & king Prawns. 😀 using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Yellow Coconut Curried Chicken & king Prawns. 😀
- You need 1 of large chicken breast chopped into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 700 g of king Prawns i used already cooked.
- It’s 1 tbls of Butter.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of 7 spice.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock mixed in 1/4 cup boiling water.
- You need of Mix 3 tbls yellow curry paste to 1/2 cup water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of double Cream.
- It’s 2 handfuls of frozen green beans.
- Prepare 1 tbls of tomato puree.
My Yellow Coconut Curried Chicken & king Prawns. 😀 Step By Step
- Add the butter to the pan and heat up
- Then add the onions fry a little then add the paprika and 7 spice (chinese spice)
- Mix the yellow curry paste in water
- Then add the chicken to the mix and fry until chicken is all coloured.
- Mix your chicken stock in a cup
- Add the curry paste mix to the chicken and mix in
- Then the chicken stock
- Then the cream and mix in
- Cream mix
- Next add the Frozen green beans
- Then add the Prawns and mix in
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes
- Add the Tomato puree stir and simmer or keep warm until needed
- Make some Basmatti rice or Homemade chips or both with this dish. And chapata to dip. Serve hot