Shrimp, peas, and rice – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp, peas, and rice using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp, peas, and rice
- It’s 60 g of raw basmati rice.
- You need 140 g of green peas.
- You need 125 g of frozen shrimp peeled and cooked.
- Prepare Pinch of ginger.
- Prepare Pinch of garlic.
- It’s To taste of soy sauce.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Shrimp, peas, and rice Step By Step
- Defrost the frozen shrimp by covering them with water in a bowl. Cook the rice according to instructions
- When the rice is cooked, drain any excess water. Add the shrimp, peas, ginger, garlic, salt and soy sauce to the rice pan.
- Thoroughly stir together in the pan and cook for 5-10minutes. Enjoy!