Pasta with Roasted vegetables and prawns – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Pasta with Roasted vegetables and prawns using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with Roasted vegetables and prawns
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Mixed herbs.
- You need 1 of Red onion.
- You need 1/2 of Red and yellow peppers.
- You need 125 g of pasta (tagliatelle).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 50 g of cooked prawns (from frozen).
Pasta with Roasted vegetables and prawns Instructions
- Take your favourite vegetables, chop them in the desired measure and place them in an oven tray with the prawns. *Consider to buy a tray of vegetables Ready to roast, it's quicker
- Add The olive oil, salt and mixed herbs as desired.
- Place the tray in the oven for 25 min and keep and eye 😉
- On the other side, put a pot with water, bring it to boil, once it is boiling put the pasta in and Cook it following the instructions of the pack, different pasta make take diferentes times to cook
- Add salt to the boiling pasta, once is cooked, bring everything together and serve it on a plate
- Food is Ready!!