Butternut soup with chia seeds toppings – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Butternut soup with chia seeds toppings using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butternut soup with chia seeds toppings
- It’s of I large butternut.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- It’s of I large tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1 portion of chia seeds.
- Prepare of Parsely.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Butternut soup with chia seeds toppings Instructions
- Wash and Peel the butternut as shown
- Cut into cubes as shown
- Melt butter into a pan as shown
- Add cubed onions and fry until pinkish
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 10 mins
- Add the cubed butternut and cook for a few minutes
- Add a pinch of salt and enough water to cover and bring to boil
- When cooked blend into a fine puree and sieve to get this. Top with chia seeds and garnish with parsely