Thermomix Salmon Mousse – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Thermomix Salmon Mousse using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thermomix Salmon Mousse
- You need 12 of whole prawns cooked.
- It’s 250 g of smoked salmon.
- You need 100 g of double cream.
- You need 100 g of frozen prawns cooked.
- You need 100 g of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Caviar to garnish.
Thermomix Salmon Mousse Step By Step
- Chop the frozen prawns cooked with salmon, 10 seconds at speed 3. Scrape the remains From the walls of the bowl, add cream, season to taste and to program 15 minutes, temperature 90 ° C and speed 1.
- Slowly put the speed from 1 to 5 and keep adding the oil through the opening of the lid. Once incorporated, place the butterfly in the blades and add 1 minute at speed 1.
- Fill the cups with salmon mousse and garnish for a touch of color with black caviar and a tail of the cooked prawns.