Basa Bonanza – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Basa Bonanza using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basa Bonanza
- It’s 100 g of basa filet (frozen) / 3½ oz..
- It’s 75 g of shrimp prawns cooked / (frozen) / 2½ oz..
- Prepare 125 g of potato ready mashed (frozen) /4½ oz..
- Prepare 1 of egg large hard-boiled.
- Prepare 80 g of peas (frozen) / 3 oz..
- It’s 75 / 2½ ml fl . oz of fish stock ..
Basa Bonanza Instructions
- Preheat a boiler / grill to medium.
- Microwave the basa for 2½ minutes. Microwave the potato for 2½ minutes. Whilst the potato is cooking: Chop the basa into small pieces. Chop the egg. Mix the basa, egg, shrimp and peas in an ovenproof bowl and pour over the stock. Lightly season with pepper.
- When the potato is finished microwave the mixed bowl until all the contents are piping hot (about 3 minutes).
- Stir the cooked potato well with a fork and spread over the mix in the bowl marking the surface with ridges. Spray the top lightly with Spray2Cook and sprinkle with a little more pepper. Place under the grill until the crests of the fork marks in the potato are brown. Serve the bowl on a heatproof stand / plate.