Shrimp ramen – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp ramen using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp ramen
- Prepare 1/2 lb of precooked shrimp (I did chili lime seasoning).
- You need 2 pkg of ramen.
- It’s 3 cups of Chicken broth.
- You need 3 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Chinese five spice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped Cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped green onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of Matchstick carrots.
- You need 1 of Celery stalk, Chopped.
- It’s 1 of lime.
Shrimp ramen Step By Step
- Add broth, seasonings, and vegetables in saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce to low and simmer for 6 hours. This will help the broth get rich and give it that ramen flavor
- Add ramen in the last 5 minutes before serving.
- Place noodles in bowl, pour broth over the top. Place cooked shrimp on top and sprinkle with fresh lime. Enjoy!