Curry Flavored Paella Cooked on an Electric Griddle – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Curry Flavored Paella Cooked on an Electric Griddle using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry Flavored Paella Cooked on an Electric Griddle
- You need 360 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 of packet combined Mushrooms (shimeji, king oyster, etc. of your choice).
- It’s 50 grams of Precooked baby scallops.
- You need 50 grams of Small shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onions (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 of Carrot (finely chopped).
- You need 1/4 each of Red and yellow bell peppers.
- You need 4 of to 5 Green beans.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of to 2 teaspoons Curry powder.
- It’s 400 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, pepper.
Curry Flavored Paella Cooked on an Electric Griddle Instructions
- Put the finely chopped onion in a heatproof container, and microwave for 1.5 minutes at 500 W.
- Julienne the bell peppers thinly. Cut the mushrooms up roughly. Slice the green beans into thirds. Cut up the chicken into bite-sized pieces, and sprinkle with salt.
- Heat the electric griddle at a high setting. Spread with oil, add the carrot and the onion from Step 1.
- When the carrot and onion are cooked, add the rice and sauté until the grains are translucent.
- Add the curry powder and stir it all together. Add the remaining vegetables, mushrooms, shrimp and baby scallops and distribute them on the rice evenly.
- Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle on the olive oil.
- Add the water, cover and cook over high heat for 20 minutes. When the moisture is gone, turn the heat down to low and steam-cook for 10 minutes or so.