Spicy butternut soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Spicy butternut soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy butternut soup
- It’s 1 of butternut, peeled, de-seeded and cubed.
- You need 1 of sweet potato peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, peeled and cubed.
- You need 1 of onion or a leek sliced/chopped.
- You need of Thumb sized piece of ginger finely chopped (add more if you like a bit of heat).
- You need 1 of sprinkling of dried chilli flakes.
- You need 3-4 teaspoons of curry powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need Half of litre hot veg stock.
- You need Tin of coconut milk.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to your taste.
Spicy butternut soup Step By Step
- Chop/cube all the veg and sweat until soft
- Add spices
- Add hot stock
- Simmer for about 20 minutes
- Take off the heat and add coconut milk
- Zizz until smooth
- Adjust thickness to your taste with extra liquid