Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup
- You need 2 lb of Peeled Shrimp.
- It’s 1 lb of Frozen Sweet White Corn.
- You need 1 lb of Frozen Pearl onions.
- You need 1 can of Cream style corn.
- It’s 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoning blend (onions, peppers, celery).
- It’s 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 32 Oz of Carton chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 stick of + some REAL BUTTER.
- Prepare of Creole seasoning.
- It’s of Zataran's crab boil powder.
Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup Instructions
- Saute seasoning blend in butter (reserve the stick).
- Add all other ingredients except shrimp and butter. Cook for 30 mins on med heat.
- Toss in stick of butter and shrimp. Cook about 10 minutes until shrimp is done.