Honey garlic shrimp – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Honey garlic shrimp using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey garlic shrimp
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of juice of one small lemon.
- You need 1 pound of large shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of green onions, for garnish.
Honey garlic shrimp Instructions
- In a small bowl whisk honey, soy sauce, garlic and lemon. Add half of the sauce to the shrimp and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a medium sized skillet add the butter. Add the shrimp and discard marinade. Season with salt and pepper. Turn the heat to medium high. Cook until the shrimp turns pink about 2 minutes each side. Add the reserved marinade and pour over shrimp. Cook until the sauce starts to thicken and coats the shrimp. Garnish with green onions