Brad's chile lime shrimp tostadas – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Brad's chile lime shrimp tostadas using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's chile lime shrimp tostadas
- It’s of for the Pico de Gallo.
- You need 1 of lg sweet onion, chopped.
- You need 8 of lg Roma tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 2 of large jalapeños, seeded and diced.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro, washed and chopped.
- Prepare 4 l of juice of 4 limes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of bay shrimp.
- Prepare 2 tbs of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of chile sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pace picante sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 10 Oz of pkg cotija cheese, grated.
- You need of for the toppings.
- You need 1 pkg of tostadas shells.
- Prepare of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese.
- You need of sour cream.
Brad's chile lime shrimp tostadas Instructions
- Mix all the ingredients for the Pico de Gallo.
- Top a tostada shell with cabbage. Then Pico de Gallo. Add cheddar and sour cream. Serve immediately.