Chicken soup (ramen) noodles – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chicken soup (ramen) noodles using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken soup (ramen) noodles
- Prepare 477 g of noodles (cooked).
- Prepare 1 handful of mix vegetables.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of mix sesame and pepper (blended) and ketchup.
- It’s 1 of knorr spice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of blended crayfish.
- You need 1/4 cup of chop onions.
- You need 1 of oven cooked fish.
Chicken soup (ramen) noodles Step By Step
- Place a pot on a heat source
- Add chicken soup, onions, mix sesame sauce, knorr spice and crayfish
- Stir and allow to boil for 4 minutes
- Add noodles and mix very well
- Allow to boil for 1 minute
- Add vegetable and fish and allow to boil for 1 minute
- Food is ready to be serve