Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Cheese Stuffed Shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Cheese Stuffed Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Cheese Stuffed Shrimp
- You need 1 1/2 lb of jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 10 of thin sliced bacon, cut in half.
- It’s 6 of to 8 ounces buffalo cheddar cheese, or any spicy cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- It’s of sour cream mixed with chopped green onions or chives.
Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Cheese Stuffed Shrimp Instructions
- preheat oven to 375, line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut shrimp down the center to open a pocket, making sure not to cut all the way through
- cut a piece of the cheese to fit in pocket., sprinkle with lemon pepper
- Wrap a piece of bacon tightly around shrimp to encode cheese in. Sprimkle with the sugar. Secure with a toothpick
- Cook 10 minutes, then turn shrimp over and cook about 10 minutes more until bacon is crisp and shrimp is cooked. Serve with the sour cream for dipping