Sausage, Shrimp and Tortellini – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Sausage, Shrimp and Tortellini using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage, Shrimp and Tortellini
- It’s 32 oz of chicken stock.
- You need 1 lb of sausage (your choice).
- It’s 1 lb of Shrimp ((cooked in old bay seasoning).
- It’s 1 small of onion (diced).
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes(basil, garlic, & oregano).
- Prepare 20 oz of Tortellini (your choice).
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese (cut in chunks).
Sausage, Shrimp and Tortellini Step By Step
- Brown onion with sausage, then drain.
- Cook shrimp in sauce pan til pink, cool. Set aside.
- Put everything in the crock pot (except shrimp) on low and stir.
- Cook 1hours and stir. Cook 1 more hours. Add shrimp last 15 minutes. Eat!