Creamy shrimp salad – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Creamy shrimp salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy shrimp salad
- Prepare 2 cup of of frozen shrimp drain well.
- You need 1 cup of of frech cream.
- You need 1 of lettuce ruply cut.
- It’s 8 of cut in half cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of cucumber slices thin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of spoon of pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of spoon of chopped fresh dills.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spoon of chopped chives.
Creamy shrimp salad Instructions
- In the bowl beat in french creams till fuffy
- Add in cream with mayonnaise and mixed well
- Add pepper and choped dills then choped chives , stir and mixed together
- Pour drain shrimp into the cream dressing stir and taste if you want more strong taste add more mayonnaise
- Arrange washed vegetables in a mixing bowl and pour over the dressing onto the vegetables and gently stir