Crab Stuffed Shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Crab Stuffed Shrimp using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crab Stuffed Shrimp
- Prepare 12 of Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and a slit cut to hold stuffing.
- It’s 8 oz of jumbo lump crab meat.
- It’s 1/2 stalk of celery, finely minced.
- You need 1 of small shallot, finely minced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 4 slice of bacon, cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded cheese, I used mix of pepper jack, sharp cheddar and italian four cheese blend.
Crab Stuffed Shrimp Instructions
- Preheat oven to 425
- Pour butter into baking pan arge enogh to hold shrimp on one layer. Place shrimp pocket side up in dish.
- MAKE STUFFING
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream, celery, shallot, garlic,lemon, mustard, cajun seasoning, pepper and red hot, whisk to combine. Put crab meat in large bowl and add sauce and very gently combine well.Fill shrimp evenly with crab. Top evenly with cheese, pour over chicken broth. Top with bacon.
- Bake for 25 to 30 miutes until shrimp is cooked through.
- Serve with rolls amd coleslaw or a salad!