Crab and Shrimp Salad in Belgium Endive Leaves – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Crab and Shrimp Salad in Belgium Endive Leaves using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crab and Shrimp Salad in Belgium Endive Leaves
- It’s 8 oz of lump crab meat.
- You need 8 oz of small cooked shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 of FOR DRESSING.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sriracha hot sauce or your favorite hot sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- It’s 4 of strips crispy cooked bacon, crumbled into pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped fresh tomato, seasoned with salt and pepper.
- You need 2 head of of belgium endive leaves separated.
Crab and Shrimp Salad in Belgium Endive Leaves Instructions
- Combine crab, shrimp, celery and onion gently in bowl
- Make dressing by combining all dressing ingredients in another bowl and whisk well to combine. Pour dressing over crab mixture and very gently fold to mix together.
- Spoon salad into each leaf, the amount will depend on the size of each leaf place on platter or plates, sprinkle with bacon. Have the chopped, seasoned tomatos on a bowl for anyone to scoop a bit on before eating
- NOTE, Belgium Endive holds up and really tastes great in this recipe but it can be seasonal so subsitute with a firm romaine leaf if you can not find it.