Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole
- Prepare 1 box of broccoli.
- You need 1 packages of fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 lb of medium shrimp.
- Prepare 6 oz of french fried onions.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole Step By Step
- preheat oven at 350
- saute mushrooms and garlic for 10 minutes on med high heat
- when mushrooms and garlic are cooked add soup and half a can of half and half or milk. bring to a boil and add your shrimp. turn off heat and add the broccoli. stir everything together including half of the French fried onions then transfer to a 8×8 casserole dish.
- bake for 25 minutes uncovered remove from oven and add the rest of the french fried onions bake another 10 minutes let stand for 5 minutes and server. enjoy great dish for a side or just a complete dinner with a salad.