Coconut Shrimp Pasta – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Coconut Shrimp Pasta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Shrimp Pasta
- Prepare 250 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tomatoes sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grounded onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 250 grams of Medium shrimp.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cream milk.
Coconut Shrimp Pasta Step By Step
- Cook the pasta al dente.
- In a pan, put the coconut oil and the onions. Let it cook for 3 minutes or getting clear.
- Put the shrimp, and sautè until it stay cooked. About 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes sauce, and let it cook for about 5 minutes or a little bit more. Than add the cream milk!
- Add salt, pepper.
- Add pasta to the sauce. Mix it. It's ready!