Delicious Shrimp Casserole – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Delicious Shrimp Casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Shrimp Casserole
- It’s 3/4 cup of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of small curd creamed cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 can of gluten-free Cream of mushroom.
- You need 12 oz of shrimp.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Delicious Shrimp Casserole Step By Step
- Prepare crepes by mixing 2 eggs, milk, & biscuit mix. For each crepe, pour 2 tbsp of batter in lightly greased 6 or 7" skillet; rotate until batter covers bottom. Cook until golden brown. Gently loosen edge; turn & cook other side until golden brown. Stack crepes, placing waxed paper between each. Keep crepes covered to prevent drying out.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix butter, cream cheese, cottage cheese, 1 egg, basil, salt, & pepper; reserve.
- Mix soup & shrimp in another bowl.
- Layer half of crepes, half the cheese mixture, & half the soup mixture in bottom of baking dish; repeat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.