Shrimp Alfredo – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo
- You need 1/2 lb of Fettucine Noodles.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 pints of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1 cup of 3 Cheese Blend of Asiago, Parmesan, Romano.
- It’s 12 oz of Bag of pre cooked deveined shelled Shrimp.
- It’s 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of or to taste Black Pepper.
Shrimp Alfredo Instructions
- Take tails off shrimp
- Bring water to boil. once water is boiling add noodles.
- while bringing water to boil, melt butter in sauce pan on low heat.
- Once butter is melted add heavy cream and cheese blend. stir constantly until smooth.
- Stir in Shrimp.
- Add Nutmeg, Parsley and Pepper
- Bring slow to simmer stirring frequently so bottom of pan doesnt burn.
- once noodles are done to your liking and sauce is hot and bubbly serve and enjoy.