Shrimp Salad Cucumber Cups – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp Salad Cucumber Cups using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Salad Cucumber Cups
- You need 4 of cucumbers.
- You need 1 tsp of poppy seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of red chili flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of lime juiced.
- Prepare 3 of stalks of celery chopped.
- You need 2 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce, tabasco, red hot etc.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 lb of pre cooked & cleaned shrimp.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 can of peas drained.
- You need 1 tbsp of tajin seasoning may adjust more to liking.
Shrimp Salad Cucumber Cups Step By Step
- start be peeling and dicing into 4th or 5ths your cucumbers. you want a thick cup so u can scoop out middle.
- i use a 1/4 cookie fruit scooper but if you don't have just a teaspoon and carefully scoop out middle. Dont scoop to deep or your salad will leak
- now chop up your shrimp into fine bite size pieces add lime juice and let marinade, while you dice your celery, onions, and cilantro and add to shrimp.
- wash & drain your peas and add those along with all other ingredients except poppy seeds) to shrimp and combine well.
- fill the cucumber cups and sprinkle with poppy seeds