Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp
- It’s of Stew.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 packages of sazon vegetable season.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Jamaican curry powder.
- Prepare 15 medium of thawed shrimp.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 1/4 small of carrot.
Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp Step By Step
- Heat oil in a pot and saute garlic on high heat.
- Add beans, sliced carrots, and curry powder and stir lightly 2 min.
- Pour in coconut milk and water then stir lightly
- Sprinkle in Sazon, add broccoli, and shrimp. Then lower fire to simmer.
- Simmer for about 30 to min.
- Option #2: Remove shrimp, puree cooked soup & veggies
- Strain soup, then add shrimp back to soup