Chili Lemon Shrimp with Lobster Ravioli – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chili Lemon Shrimp with Lobster Ravioli using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili Lemon Shrimp with Lobster Ravioli
- You need 1 ounces of shelled and defined medium raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour seasoned with 1 tablespoon Romano chhese and 1 /2 teaspoon each honey sriracha seasoning and pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil and butter for cooking.
- You need 2 of hot cherry red peppers, choppes.
- It’s of 2 garlic cloves, grated.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s of 1 tablespoon cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juce.
- You need of Fresh chopped parsley and chives.
- It’s of 2 tablespoons butter for finushing.
- You need of 8 ounces lobster ravioli, cooked, store bought fresh pasta.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Chili Lemon Shrimp with Lobster Ravioli Instructions
- Combine flor with cheese and spices. Add a thin layer of olive oil to a skillet with a bit of butter Heat add shrimp and cook just unto; done. Transfer to a plate
- In Sam skillet add peppers and garlic and softe. Swaxin woth salt
- Add chicken stock and reduce by haf.add cream and lemon and reduce again to about 1/2 cup. Add butter and whisk 8n
- Add pasta to warm then shrimp and herbs and remove from heat
- Transfer to plates and serve