Creamy chicken curry – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Creamy chicken curry using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken curry
- You need 1 of .Salt 1/2 tbs.
- You need 2 of .White peppercorns 1/2 tbs.
- It’s 3 of .Coriander seeds, dry-fried 1/2 tbs.
- Prepare 4 of .Cumin seeds,dry-fried 1/4 tbs.
- It’s 5 of .Red dried big chillies,seedless,sliced and soaked 5.
- Prepare 6 of .Kaffir lime skin, sliced 1/2 tbs.
- Prepare 7 of .Galangal(Kha),chopped 1 1/2 tbs.
- You need 8 of .Lemongrass,thinly sliced 2 tbs.
- You need 9 of .Coriander root,sliced 1 tbs.
- You need 10 of .Garlic,chopped 3 tbs.
- You need 11 of .Shallots,chopped 2 tbs.
- It’s 12 of .Shrimp paste 1 teaspoon.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- You need 1 of .Coconut cream 1 cup.
- It’s 2 of .Chicken,sliced bited-size 150 g.
- Prepare 3 of .Coconut milk(1tbs coconut cream+water) 1/2 cup.
- It’s 4 of .Kaffir lime leave,shredded 1.
- It’s 5 of .Red spur chillies,diagonally sliced 1/2.
- Prepare of Decoration ingredients.
- It’s 1 of .Kaffir lime leaf,thinly slices 1.
- You need 2 of .Red spur chillies,thinly sliced 1/2.
- Prepare of Seasoning mixture ingredients.
- You need 1 of .Fish sauce 2 tbs.
Creamy chicken curry Step By Step
- Curry paste method 1.1In a mortar, pound all curry paste ingredients until finely smooth. 1.2If using food processor,blend all curry paste ingredients and half of coconut cream until smooth.
- Curry method 2.1Heat 1/2cup of coconut cream in a wok for 2-3 minutes until boiling. Add curry paste and stir until fragrance over medium heat. 2.2Gradually pour the rest of coconut cream and simmer over low heat. Occasionally stir the mixture until oily. 2.3Add chicken and simmer until tender and cooked. 2.4Then add seasoning mixture ingredients,coconut milk. 2.5When boiling again,add Red spur chillies and kaffir lime leaves. Lift from heat. Serve warm with rice.
- Remark *Coconut milk 1/2cup =coconut cream 1tbs+water
- Serving recommendation:1.Sprinkle fine kaffir lime leaves and Red spur chillies on top of the curry. 2.Always serve the curry onto the plate or narrow bowl.