Seafood Laksa Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Seafood Laksa Soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Laksa Soup
- You need 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of thai panang curry paste.
- You need 2 cans of coconut milk.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need of Grind onions.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- It’s 10 pcs of shrimps.
- Prepare 2 cups of scallops.
- It’s 10 of cuttlefish balls.
- You need 20 pcs of tofu.
- You need 10 pcs of kikiam.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
Seafood Laksa Soup Instructions
- Sautè garlic and onion in a pan and let it stand for a minute then add shrimps, kikiam, cuttlefish balls and cook for 5-10 mins
- Add panang curry paste and let it stand for 5 mins then add coconut milk
- Add water to balance the spice of the curry
- Add sugar, soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste
- Add fried tofu, scallops and chicken bouillon then keep it boil for 10 minutes.
- Ready to serve! Enjoy!