Warming Butternut Squash Soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Warming Butternut Squash Soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Warming Butternut Squash Soup
- Prepare of Ingredients (makes 3 portions) .
- It’s of ▪️3 1/2 cups butternut squash, I got mine at @tescofood .
- It’s of ▪️2 cups leek, diced.
- You need of ▪️2 cloves garlic, minced.
- Prepare of ▪️1 @knorruk stock cube to make 4 cups stock.
- It’s of ▪️1 teaspoon coconut oil.
- It’s of ▪️1/2 teaspoon tumeric.
- It’s of ▪️ Salt.
- Prepare of ▪️Black pepper.
- It’s of ▪️Couple of tablespoons of whipped @fage_uk.
- You need of ▪️ Chill oil/pickle oil.
Warming Butternut Squash Soup Instructions
- ▪️Preheat the oven at 180C and cook the butternut squash with the skin for 45 minutes until tender.
- ▪️Scoop out the butternut squash and leave aside (I love snacking on the crispy skin!).
- ▪️Add the oil to a pan and cook the diced leek for 5-7 minutes until softened
- ▪️Add the garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- ▪️Add the tumeric, butternut squash, stock and seasoning.
- ▪️Simmer for 15 minutes at low heat
- ▪️Blitz in a blender/with a hand blender- I used my trusted @vitamixuk for my preferred texture.
- ▪️Serve with several tablespoons of whipped @fage_uk and drop of chilli oil/pickle oil.