Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 2 of boxes chicken broth.
- You need 6 of oz. medium egg noodles.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Badia Complete Seasoning.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup Instructions
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces, cook chicken with badia in olive oil. Set aside.
- Saute onions, celery and carrots until browned.
- Add broth, noodles, chicken and bay leaf. Simmer until noodles are done. Finish with salt and pepper.
- All done!